Tuesday 20 January 2009

Getting In The Way

*Sigh*

Finally got some peace and quiet from the hurly-burly of family life and settle down to crack on with A Wolven Rose... But! And its a big but.

The problem with PC's is that its so easy to get sidetracked. I thought that I would do a quick search about for more ways to shamelessly prostitute myself and hopefully generate more sales of The Hypogeum.

Five minutes and an hour and a half later and I've just finished. Not just placing references to my books on facebook and submitting it to a plethora of search engines, but also advertising this blog (If you look at the top right of the page, you can rate my blog) A good rating equates to more visitors and hopefully more people parting with their shekels for my poetic scribblings.

Stella the Staffy
Anyway, I finally finish that and once again settle down to write when who should decide that now is cuddle time and the only place to be is on my lap, but Stella the Staffy.

Could you say no? Didn't think so, and neither could I.

Ever tried to type whilst balancing a licky dog on your knee? Not easy.

Still, she's had enough now, so I think I can crack on with the story... Only, I think I'll have a quick game of FreeCell first.

No comments:

Post a Comment